Power Direct Vent Gas Water Heater
A Power Direct Vent heater is ideal when using inside air for combustion is not an option and a longer vent run is required, possibly as a result of the heater being in a smaller room that does not have a wall facing outdoors. The air is drawn from outside using a vent pipe and a rotatable motorized blower forces the exhaust outside. The GSW ENERGY STAR® Qualified Power Direct Vent is a very energy efficient heater which saves you money on energy costs and it’s more environmentally friendly.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified (except 75 gallon model) with an Energy Factor up to 0.71
- Sealed combustion chamber design prevents accidental ignition of flammable vapours
- Compact design makes it great for tight space installations
- Factory-installed heat trap nipples reduce the amount of heat lost through piping improving energy efficiency
- Exclusive TankSaver® design that prolongs tank life
- Flexible venting options as it can be vented with 2”, 3” or 4” ULC S636 PVC, CPVC or polypropylene pipe up to 180 equivalent feet (see installation manual for full details)
- Conveniently located T&P, drain valve, junction box and anode allows for stress-free maintenance
Get a GSW Power Direct Vent Water Heater today!