Atmospheric Vent Gas Water Heater
The Atmospheric Vent is an entry-level gas heater. Air is drawn from inside the home and the exhaust is vented into a chimney or through the roof. The GSW Atmospheric Vent water heater features the Flame Guard® Safety System, which reduces the risk of accidental fires involving flammable vapours from products such as gasoline, paint thinner or solvents.
- Tank is glass-lined to provide superior protection against the corrosive effects of hot water
- Heavy-duty anode rod for additional tank protection
- Turbulator dip tube reduces sediment build-up at the bottom of the tank to prolong tank life
- Piezoelectric ignitor lets you light the pilot without matches
- Thermopile system provides a robust pilot to withstand environmental conditions such as down drafts
- LED indicator gives visual confirmation that the pilot is on, and provides diagnostics and troubleshooting information
- Thermostat allows for easy temperature adjustments
- Maintenance is simple with an easy-to-access combustion chamber and conveniently located drain valve
Get your new GSW Atmospheric Vent Water Heater today!